The Ace of Cakes Takes on The Hogwarts Express

HBP Film
Posted by: sue
October 24, 2009, 04:26 PM

It's all aboard the Hogwarts Express this week as the Ace of Cakes returns with a new program on their special cake created for the New York premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Readers will recall that back in July, master baker Duff and his crew at Charm City Cakes created another fantastic cake for the premiere, this in the shape of the Hogwarts Express. This week, fans will be able to see more on the making of the cake and the appearance at the premiere when the new episode of Ace of Cakes airs Thursday, October 29th at 10:00 on cable's The Food Network, with rebroadcast of the program set for October 30th, at 1:00 am (ET) and later on November 3rd at 8:00 pm (Eastern).

Thanks much William!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow! That’s brilliant!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 25, 2009, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I LOVE Ace of Cakes! I’m definitely going to watch this episode (:

Posted by Christine on October 25, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Cool…. I’m going to put it on my calendar as a reminder!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on October 25, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator

was i FIRST?? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE??? LOOLLLLL

add me ;)))

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on October 25, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

omg i love ace of cakes and i watches the preview ofr this epasode and i bet its goig to b greate cause the make the 5 harry potter premear cake and it looked awesome and i am going to watch it

Posted by alicia00 on October 25, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

Wow this so cool! I wish I had that for my b’day!!!
Harry Potter Rulez!

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on October 25, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator

FYI this episode of Ace of Cakes is one hour long.

Posted by shinobi51 on October 25, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Cool! :)

Posted by LadySidi on October 25, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

I watch this show all the time. I think that Duff is great. He and his staff have such talent.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on October 25, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

oh this gets me sooo sad bc i remember watching the 1st cake episode of ootp and i didnt go to the premiere when i could have ohhhhh, i want to cry!!! :’(

but im watching this one

Posted by Mosu on October 25, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I love that show!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 25, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6_40_thumb

AWESOME!! thats so cool

Posted by nox avis on October 25, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will definitely have to set aside the time in my schedule to watch this! Needless to say, they certainly did an impressive and spectacular job in crafting that cake!

Posted by Kirk on October 25, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wow this cake looks amazing!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 25, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Mmmm. Sounds delicious!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 25, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator

"How come you're not in Ravenclaw?" he demanded, staring at Hermione with something close to wonder. "With brains like yours?"[br]"Well, the Sorting Hat did seriously consider putting me in Ravenclaw during my Sorting," said Hermione brightly, "but it de