Half-Blood Prince Nominated for Kids' Vote BAFTA, SFX Awards

Film Awards
Posted by: sue
October 27, 2009, 03:54 PM

We have two award nominations to tell you about regarding Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. First the film was among those nominated in the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Kids' Vote category for Best Film. Children ages seven to fourteen are now able to vote online for their choice of movie of the year including Half-Blood Prince at this link. Voting runs now until November 23, with the winner to be announced Monday, November 30th.

Also fans of all ages can vote online for the SFX awards as the sixth installment in the Harry Potter series is nominated for Best Film; voting now open at this link. Voting for these awards runs now until December 5th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Film Awards News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Voting! i really hope HBP wins more awards! it would be awesome for HP to get as many awards as possible cuz Jo deserves it and all the actors really deserve it! they were great in this movie!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 27, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! Half-Blood Prince is getting so much attention this time around and it deserves it all the way!! Everyone vote!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 27, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

Oh, I can’t wote. It’s only the US (I think it). Damn it. But whatever i turned 15 last friday xD

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on October 27, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 27, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

I hope it wins all it nominated for too! It really deserves it :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 27, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

go HP!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 27, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
4fb8_1__thumb

HBP Deserves all the attention its getting and more! GO HBP XD

Posted by GryffindorGirl115 {ROAR!} on October 27, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator

That’s nice…

Posted by Won_Two on October 27, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Yay everybody should vot!!

Posted by The Nerd on October 27, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

I was going to vote for the kids one because I’m 14.. I had to go ahead and make this character thing and all. And then at the end it tells me it’s only available in the UK. :P I hate it when that happens..

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on October 28, 2009, 01:41 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Yay, go HBP!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 28, 2009, 05:26 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I really hope HBP wins more awards! Half-Blood Prince is getting so much attention this time around and it deserves it all the way!! Everyone vote!! :)

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 28, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

And really believe in online polls.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 28, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

I hope it wins. I made my little brother vote lol. He loved the movie. I took him to see it opening day and he is always asking to watch the other movies. I swear we go through the series at least once every two weeks.

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 28, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"When they say every flavor, they [i]mean[/i] every flavor -- you know, you get all the ordinary ones like chocolate and peppermint and marmalade, but then you can get spinach and liver and tripe. George reckons he had a booger-flavored one once."