CBBC Newsround Wants Your Questions for Cast of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
Posted by: sue
July 05, 2009, 01:27 PM

Thanks to CBBC Newsround who let us know of another great opportunity for fans to ask questions of the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Via this link, fans can submit a question to Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Jim Broadbent and Tom Felton, with the answers to be aired on the program this Tuesday, July 7th, so enter quickly. Good Luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_1_thumb

yes!!! i just submitted a question!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 05, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I wouldnt know what to ask the cast. Every question I would like to ask could only be answered by JKR herself.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 05, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

What to ask, what to ask… My mind has gone completely blank, who Obiliviated me?! Confess at once! (LOL)

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 05, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Oops, typo, meant to say Obliviated. So much for the comical effect. * facepalm *

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 05, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
6775_1198083715685_1336262920_30563827_4626040_n_thumb

Yay, I submitted a really good question! Hope I get picked!!!!!!! Thank you leaky.

Posted by Kristin1994 on July 05, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

oooh awesome… I submitted a question!!!

Posted by horsepatronus64 on July 05, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

neat!!!! have to check this out!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on July 05, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I just wish I could contrive a question unique and creative enough to be selected! I do not wish to send in a trite one that thousands of others will ask.

Posted by Kirk on July 05, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

HAVE TO THINK OF QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 05, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Amyadams1_thumb

I just love when things like this get round :D
<3 CBBC Newsround!

Posted by Swansurf2099 on July 06, 2009, 01:47 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Oh, It is interesting to try!!!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on July 06, 2009, 02:19 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I think I will ask about some of the scenes in the movie. I’m wondering if there will be the scene when they go to find Slughorn or if they will just cut that out and move on to something else. Anybody know?

Posted by Sir Nicholas on July 06, 2009, 02:51 AM report to moderator

What a great opportunity. Thankyou sue and leaky

Posted by Potter sleuth on July 06, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

did it : )

Posted by Matea on July 06, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Cool! I want to :D

Posted by Cheimonas on July 06, 2009, 06:30 AM report to moderator

When she saw Harry, her prominent eyes seemed to bulge excitedly and she made a beeline straight for him. Many of his classmates turned curiously to watch. Luna took a great breath and then said, without so much as a preliminary hello: "I believe He-Who-M