Happy Birthday, Steve Kloves

Crew Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
March 18, 2010, 04:19 AM

Please join us at TLC in sending some really special birthday wishes to Harry Potter screenwriter Steve Kloves, who is today celebrating his 50th birthday! Many happy returns!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Crew Birthdays News

London_028_thumb

But… what if I don’t want to wish him a happy birthday? For all the mangling he did to our books?! :P

Posted by Cian on March 18, 2010, 05:13 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday!

Posted by elaphantluv34 on March 18, 2010, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Happy birthday! :)

Posted by accioangela on March 18, 2010, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Happy Birthday :)

Posted by wiltabone on March 18, 2010, 09:09 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Happy Birthday Steve – I realize you did the best you could within the limitations of film and I for one can separate the movies form the books – of course if it was up to us Potterheads, we’d love to see 4 hour films that went strictly according to the books – but all in all you did pretty good -

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 18, 2010, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 18, 2010, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Happy Birthday to a very talented man. Although you couldn’t make the movies go accoording to the book, you still did an excellent job in the bounderies!

G_thumb

happy 50th birthday!!

Posted by llamatiger on March 18, 2010, 10:41 AM report to moderator
S515055255_79825_2635_thumb

happy birthday. im still kinda mad at the fact that you missed a lot of chapters on the books

Posted by clever-ravenclaw=] on March 18, 2010, 10:59 AM report to moderator

Happy birthday! :)

Posted by Mairéad on March 18, 2010, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Happy Birthday Steve Kloves!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 18, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

Happy birthday to him although I do think that he could do a much better job at adapting the books.

Posted by lurking_llama on March 18, 2010, 11:18 AM report to moderator

Happy birthday steve! :)

Posted by ravenclaw_girl42 on March 18, 2010, 12:02 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

I’m not sure I can forgive him for giving us the edgier manic depressive child abuser Dumbledore. Oh well, I guess it’s not his fault Richard Harris died & Ian McKellen didn’t want the part, so Happy Birthday, Steve!

Posted by vespasian68967 on March 18, 2010, 12:26 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

When I was little, my Mother would tell me "if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”. As I grew older, I realized this advice shouldn’t always apply. But in this case, it does.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on March 18, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator

"Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014