"Half-Blood Prince," Watson and Pattinson Nominated for 2010 Teen Choice Awards

Film Awards
Posted by: Rosi
June 14, 2010, 02:19 PM

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" has been nominated in the Choice Movie: Fantasy category for the 2010 Teen Choice Awards. "Half-Blood Prince" will be competing with "New Moon," "Alice in Wonderland," "Clash of the Titans" and "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time."

Additionally, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has been nominated in the Choice Movie Actress: Fantasy category alongside Kristen Stewart, Gemma Arterton, Rosario Dawson and Mia Wasikowska. Cedric Diggory actor Robert Pattinson received a nomination in the Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy category for his role as Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" films, as well as nominations for "Choice Movie: Drama" and "Choice Movie Actor: Drama" for his leading role in the film "Remember Me."

The awards ceremony will be hosted by Katy Perry and shown on Monday, 9th of August at 8/7c on FOX. You can find the full list of nominations here on the Teen Choice Awards website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Film Awards News

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on June 14, 2010, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Oh congrats to Emma! I hope she wins :)

Posted by da_member0808 on June 14, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

Congrats to all the HP actors!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on June 14, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

I must say that I love this line: “Cedric Diggory actor Robert Pattinson received a nomination in the Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy category for his role as Edward Cullen”. Rob will always be Cedric to us!!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on June 14, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Yay! I love seeing Harry Potter actors and stuff being nominated! Makes me SO happy :D

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on June 14, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Me_at_eyecon_thumb

Am I the only person who is irritated that yet again, Rupert has been ignored? What does he have to do to get a nomination? He was awesome in HBP!!!

Posted by hmrpotter on June 14, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator
002_thumb

emma definitely desrved it.

rob, i hate him in twilight, but he’s ok in hp

lets go harry potter and the half blood prince!

Posted by Iris Lily™ on June 14, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Hinkypunk2_thumb

Heh, it’s no contest. The other films mentioned in the article can’t touch the HP films. Clash was pretty bad, Alice had a couple of ok moments but was pretty forgettable, Twilight films I won’t ever see as they are just teen romance novels and Sands is just a video game in movie format.

Posted by Hinkypunk on June 14, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I hope HBP wins :) great movie

Posted by IloveDobby on June 14, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Hmm. “Teen Choice Awards” I wonder what movie is going to win? >.>

Posted by Christine on June 14, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Emma really deserves to win the award, as she has becaome a good actress, and Rob Pattinson is good as well. I hope Half Blood Prince wins, as it has more “meat” to it than the Vampire movie.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 14, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I hope that HBP wins and that Emma wins!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 14, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

good luck but when teen girls are voting we all know how hard it will be to pull a victory.

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 14, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’m pretty irritated that Rupert doesn’t get nominated for anything too. I like Emma Watson, but I think that she is much the weakest actor of the trio, (I’m not saying she’s not good, just that the others are better), there are several other actors in the series who I would say are better actors too. After seeing the teaser for DH I’m hopeful that at last Rupert might gain some recognition for his talent, that scene in the tent of Ron and Harry arguing gives Rupert a chance to shine, and I think he does.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 14, 2010, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Congratulations to everyone who received nominations!

Posted by Kirk on June 14, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator

"And you think we want to walk around wearing badges saying 'spew,' do you?" said Ron.[br]"S-P-E-W!" said Hermione hotly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014