DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! I was like screaming when I saw this! Gahh! I can’t wait! It looks so good!

Posted by Questyourdreams on June 06, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What a hauntingly exciting and tantalizing trailer! I hope Warner Brothers releases a high quality or definition version for us soon!

Posted by Kirk on June 06, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

This one has better quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhlwd5qoOtQ

Posted by Iceholic on June 06, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Yay! Steve Kloves actually gave Rupert some lines this time! LoL. Seriously, it looks good. I can’t wait for WB to release the high res version. Oh, and kudos to Tom’s fans for helping him win best villain.

Posted by mollywobble on June 06, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Omg, EPIC! Are they sparing Hedwig in the movie? I thought I saw Harry release her towards the beginning of the trailer…And was the dragon breaking out of Gringotts or breaking into Hogwarts? The scene went by fast so I couldn’t really tell.

Posted by Scarlette on June 06, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Pumpkinsmall_thumb

Incredible! So looking forward to these films. Rupert has really come a long way in his acting skills!

Posted by marypao on June 06, 2010, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Iopenattheclose_thumb

I hope that this movie is closer to the books, because I’ve felt they weren’t so true to the books in the 6th film. But either way i will enjoy it even if its different from the books.

Posted by Makasoul on June 06, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Scarlette, I remember seeing part of the leaked script that mentioned Harry releasing Hedwig (which actually makes more sense if you think about it). But don’t expect her to be “saved.”

Posted by mollywobble on June 06, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO EMAIL LEAKY THE USTREAM LINK! I SAW THIS ON TV! SO AMAZING! Harry lets hedwig fly, does this mean she does not die by the spell? and im prety sure its the dragon that breaks from gringotts.

Posted by Wandspark on June 06, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

okay few things….
first of all this looks great…but why are they tampering with the ron/harry fight… and why was GInny kissing harry out in public?! that scene JK wrote was brilliant, why change it!!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 06, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Wicked_clock4_thumb

Wow. Were really watching it end. Completely epic trailer though. Anyone else notice that Rupert is the only one of the trio who actually says more than two words? Nice change from the HBP trailers.

Posted by Potterfreak24 on June 06, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

OMG. Must see movie! That scene with Harry and Ron arguing nearly had me choked up. OMG

Posted by Anna Weasley on June 06, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator

Rubert Grint looks like he’s going to do a hell of a job. That delivery of lines was great.

Posted by alexzander64lubin on June 06, 2010, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i was sooo pumped when i downloaded this clip

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 06, 2010, 11:05 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Epically AWESOME!!!!! I’m watching it like a thousand times!!!!

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 06, 2010, 11:05 PM report to moderator

When Sirius wrested a large golden ring bearing the Black crest from his grip Kreacher actually burst into furious tears...[br]"It was my father's," said Sirius, throwing the ring into the sack. "Kreacher wasn't [i]quite[/i] as devoted to him as to my mot