LeakyCon 2012 Registration Open!

LeakyCon
Posted by: Edward
November 28, 2011, 12:45 PM

Registration for LeakyCon 2012, our next Harry Potter conference taking place August 9-12, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois, is now open to all and can be completed right here!

As a special for this Cyber Monday, regular registration is $180 for today ONLY.  Act quick before registration goes to its full price of $200 on November 29th.  This rate lasts through February 1, 2012.  Rock Star registration is $400 and is your all access pass to everything LeakyCon and LeakyCon Lit.  Full track information, including LeakyCon Lit, can be found here.

Our latest conference will be a long weekend of Harry Potter and literary-based fun, panels, games, music, sports, podcasts and so much more!  Your favorite wizard rock, HP actors, Team StarKid, the Esther Earl Rockin' Charity Ball are all slated be there, so don't delay in getting your spot at the conference as registrations are sure to go quickly.

Registration is open to all aged 13 and older, but if you are aged 13, 14 or 15 by the time the conference begins, you will have to have a chaperone at the conference; if that chaperone (over 21) is not your legal guardian, you will need to download and have signed and notarized our permission form, and bring it with you to the conference for presentation with your chaperone.

New for this year, if you are aged 16 or 17 by the time of the conference, you just have to download the form and have it signed by a parent or legal guardian, and have it notarized so we know it's legit. Then you don't need to have a chaperone.

Please read ALL of our FAQs on this page and be sure to let your parent/guardian read too.  All forms will be available shortly.

Do not delay in getting your spot at LeakyCon 2012!  Stay close to this site and LeakyCon.com for all the latest.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

I want to go… Got a lot of longtime friends who will be there!

Posted by Won_Two on November 28, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator

So I registered! Where exactly in Chicago is it?

Posted by synesthete28 on November 28, 2011, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Such a good price!!! I wish I have the money in the bank to go. Timing can sucks sometimes, ah well. ^^,

Posted by LunaLuver on November 28, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator

I MUST BE THERE!!! :DD

Posted by . on November 28, 2011, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

awww… would love to go! but I’m nowhere in America… >.<

Posted by lovelle on November 28, 2011, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

so hope ill be there!!

Posted by sboyer06 on November 28, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

so hope ill be there!!

Posted by sboyer06 on November 28, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

I’m gonna weep ‘cause I can’t go…

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on November 28, 2011, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Rachchloe_thumb

Unfortunately myself and the other members of our Chicago based Harry Potter group are just too poor to attend. With half of us consisting of working college students, and the rest of us just struggling to get by even a quarter the price would be a huge and risky splurge. I, being a nanny myself just can’t spend that kind of money. Oh well. Really too bad when LeakyCon is right in my backyard.

Posted by Rachezee on November 29, 2011, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_id_redone_thumb

Begging my uncle to buy me tickets for Christmas… It’s all I want!

Posted by Dangermiss on November 29, 2011, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 02, 2011, 04:20 AM report to moderator

"Potter," she said in ringing tones, "I will assist you to become an Auror if it is the last thing I do! If I have to coach you nightly I will make sure you achieve the required results!"