Images from U.K. World Premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" (Updated, with After Party Images)

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 07, 2011, 11:26 AM

The cast and crew of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" are now making their way around the red carpet in Trafalgar Square for the final Harry Potter London premiere!

Some images of the fans braving the rain earlier today can be seen here at the Leaky Galleries. Many of the Harry Potter actors have already arrived and their photos are continually being added to the gallery.

Update: The live stream is now over and everyone has gone indoors to enjoy the final film. We'll be continuing to add new media as it's made available, but in the meantime, we leave you with this photo of the trio: Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint.

Update: You can now find images from the official After Party here in our galleries!

Celebrities in attendance include:
J.K. Rowling
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy)
Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)
Michael Gambon (Professor Dumbledore)
James and Oliver Phelps (Fred & George Weasley)
Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)
Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour)
Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)
Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid)
Natalia Tena (Tonks)
David Heyman (Producer)
Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook)
David Barron (Producer)
Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall)
Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange)
Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort)
Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley)
Miriam Margoyles (Professor Sprout)
Alan Rickman (Professor Snape)
Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew)
Jonathan Ross (BBC Presenter)
J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe Hug on Stage

...and many more coming soon!

Continue sticking close to Leaky for our own exclusive coverage of the world premiere later on and follow us on Twitter, @leaky!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpdh_capture_thumb

Awesome pics! I wish I could be there!

Posted by sirius33 on July 07, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

First Comment!

Posted by sirius33 on July 07, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Anyone know if Alan’s coming to the UK one?

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on July 07, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I’m crying my eyes out over this, I can’t get through to the livestream and its my last chance. Whenever it means the most things always seem to go wrong.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 07, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i wish that i could b there :(

Posted by athena lupin on July 07, 2011, 02:09 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

This is so exciting!! :-D

Posted by Felipe on July 07, 2011, 02:26 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

I can’t watch it… it won’t open for me,, D’: :’(

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on July 07, 2011, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

I need to be alone to watch the premiere but right now I can’t cause I don’t want anyone to see me in teary eyes :‘) :’(

Posted by Emmaria on July 07, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator

yeah alan rickman was there :D it was really good :)

Posted by stephravens on July 07, 2011, 03:01 PM report to moderator

How exciting! But, I hate to think of it as the last time they’ll ever be there. . . . D;

Posted by . on July 07, 2011, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

OMG! I’m a mess of tears! When they all got on stage at the end and said their goodbyes to the series,it was the most emotional,wonderful,heartbreaking thing to share with them.Lethargic,and so important for all of us to cry at the same time with them.Jo,Rupert,Emma,Dan,and all of them thank you for doing that.I’m still bawling.Jo cried,Dan cried,Emma cried,Rupert cried,not a dry eye.And to do it again in New York.That will really be the ending of it.They were awesome! We love you forever! Thank You Harry!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 07, 2011, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I am crying so hard, it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on July 07, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I am crying so hard, it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I am crying so hard, it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royaltyofnarniaavie3_thumb

Wow, that was amazing! Jo looked amazing and was so emotional, I love her! What a wonderfull moment when the crowds shouted “Thank you”. And I adore Emma and Evanna’s dresses, but why did I miss Darren Criss and Joe Walker?? Stupid livestream that broke down every 5 seconds… Yeah well, there will be tons of footage in a few hours! :D

Posted by lollifant on July 07, 2011, 03:26 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"We won! You won! We won!" shouted Ron, thumping Harry on the back. "And I gave Malfoy a black eye, and Neville tried to take on Crabbe and Goyle single-handed!"