Tom Felton in "Therese"

News
Posted by: Catherine
August 29, 2013, 09:53 AM

Tom Felton has been cast in a small movie that has not been getting much attention. Therese, set to hit theaters next month (September 27, 2013), is a period drama that follows a young woman's illicit affairs as she tries to escape a loveless marriage. Our Tom Felton plays the role of her cousin; the young man to whom she is unwillingly married. The movie does not have any official stills or trailers thus far; however, the clip below was shown at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Severus_x_2_thumb

Nice to see Tom trying some different styles of work. He’s a likeable young man with a lot of talent.

BTW it should be ‘has been cast’, not ‘has been casted’.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 29, 2013, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I was just going to say that about the word ‘casted’ I see it used all over the place and it drives me mad.

I enjoy seeing all the young actors that we got to know through HP continuing to work and stretch themselves in different types of roles.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 29, 2013, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

My apologies. It is only that one past&present word that always gets me.

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 29, 2013, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I very much want to see Tom Felton in other movies. He made that creepy one last year, which I’d like to see, even though I’m a massive wuss when it come to scary movies.

Posted by LunaLuver on August 29, 2013, 10:24 PM report to moderator

I am heartened by the fact that I continue to see so many of the ‘young’ cast members moving on to new vistas in the profession. Looks like the casting folks really knew what they were about.

Posted by Won_Two on August 31, 2013, 02:23 PM report to moderator

"Oh I know Crouch all right," he said quietly. "He was the one who gave the order for me to be sent to Azkaban -- without a trial."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014